CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Kiss the day goodbye

So Glee started again on Tuesday. Woot. I am so excited, so far it has been okay i am really excited about the next episode, Britney Spears! I am currently listening the the soundtrack.

I am so bored. This weekend sucks. I wish they were showing the Utah game on TV, but its okay because I jsut checked the score and the Utes are killing them 29-3, the BSU game is a little surprising, they killed Wyoming last week then again it was Wyoming, but still it's 7-10 come on BSU show your #3. But above all GO UTES!

So next week we are going to Boise Jenn, Justine, and I. Lizzy was supposed to go with us but she works too hard for the MAN. I get to go and see my favorite people, they have a great night life, I am sure I have already shared this but it is very true, my friend Amanda just doesn't understand. Ha Ha.

I miss my kiddos alot lately. I hear they are just getting so big and  I miss my friends. My cute class. Check out how adorable they are!

0 comments:

Post a Comment