CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Also props to my high school! Cottonwood is 6-0.
This year we are going to go all the way.
GO COLTS.


It is almost Halloween; you know I thought it was my favorite holiday of the year. But after this past weekend I have found its fun but it’s not as fun as Christmas time. In just one month the radio will start playing Christmas music again. Also, mid-November Glee is releasing a Christmas album. Hurray for glee.
Speaking of glee, it is on tonight. It is the rocky horror glee show! I downloaded the music last night and listened to it on the way to work this morning AMAZING!
So this past weekend Lizzy and I threw a Halloween party.
It went pretty well. Some girls showed up and started to talk some crap, but they left so that was okay. Then there was a fight, but its okay it was the stupid kid that got hit, I did have to go jump in the middle of it so stop it because it was in the house. Then the smartest person took someone’s phone and hid it and tried to steal it and it’s funny because she is a good friend with the person who owned the phone. I went outside and got the phone back because I rock.
                                          
Me Bronson and Lizzy

Me and Joe

Me and Jenn

Holly Megan Jess Sam Mollie Me

Jenn Lizzy Me

Me and Lizzy carved pumpkins Friday night and I carved the one on the right and Lizzy’s is on the left.
Yeah I know I look cool. I am allergic to the stuff in the pumpkin.
I wish people were brighter.
If anyone knows of anywhere that is hiring please let me know. I can’t stand it here much longer.


I have to say that I am grateful for the friends I have in my life.
For my friend Jenn. She keeps my secrets and she is just so lovely. She is the world’s best mom and has the world’s cutest daughter. She also listens to my sstupid rants abotu my brother. Jenn is one of my heroes because of all the things she does in her life. I wish she lived closer than PG. Stupid PG.
McGuire. She is just so full of life. She is carefree and a peace maker. I have known her for a good 5-6 years and don’t regret it at all. I am glad we have permission to be friends again.
Molllll. She is an amazing person. She and I have gone through the same things and she understands me very well. She will always be there to stick up for me and she always has my back. I love her very much.


On another note the UTES are doing fantastic! I am so proud of them! Utah is ranked 8th in the BCS poll. We play Air Force this Saturday, but next Saturday we play TCU in the blackout game. Stupid TCU. They will be defeated. And we will be undefeated. I am very proud of our football team! GO UTES!

0 comments:

Post a Comment