CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

School. Sociology or Psychology

So school started yesterday, its weird being back, I feel like I there wasn't a break between the semesters. Last semester I only took one class English 1010 and of course got an A! Woot!
This semester I have six classes:
Biology 1610 Biology 1615 Psychology 1110 Sociology 1010 Radiology 1010 and Zumba 1035.

So far my Biology class is going to prove to be extremely boring, my teacher looks like he is a heart attack waiting to happen, I feel bad that he has to walk from one side of the room to the other.

Zumba is a great class! If have never taken one do it! But bring a water bottle and don't wear your snow boots.

The rest of the classes I have yet to take two of them are online.

I do need to drop one of the classes, six is way too many. I work from 9-6 everyday and have classes m-th from 7-10. There is not too much time for the two online classes. I can't really bring a textbook to work but one of them everything is found online.

The Question is do I give up Sociology or Psychology?

0 comments:

Post a Comment